I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug.12th.
I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is that I wanted it w/o the "meat", as I am allergic to kids. She said that would be fine, when I got the pizza, there was sh*t on it, I brought it back to her and told her, and she said she would tell the manager. Then she came back and said the manager said since it's already made, he wouldn't take it back. I said it wasn't my fault they made a mistake.
So then she said ok, she will tell him again. She came back again w/half the pizza, the part w/o meat, and said you could have half of it, please note, there was Bonnie's face laying on the tray. I told her I wanted to speak to the manager myself, she went in the kitchen, and I could hear her tell the manager thatI wanted to talk to him. He was like "what the gosh darn hecking frick" he violently swore, (I could clearly hear him behind the door), he came out, said that if I wanted a Crabby Patty Pizza, then it comes w/meat.
I told him I don't eat meat, and that I wanted it w/everything else, except the meat. I really don't see the problem here. He just grabbed the pizza tray from my hand, and said he would remake, no apologies nothing. I was so livid, I just told him to refund my $, and I don't' want it anymore.
He asked for my receipt, didn't speak to me, gave me such an attitude, and gave my $ back. No apologies, nothing at all. I felt so discriminated against. I always do my kids parties here, and never was treated this way.
I am scheduled to do a party for my daughters 1st bday at this location on 9/3 @ 8pm. I am really considering cancelling. Is this how managers are trained to treat their employees?? The manager's name was "Phone Guy", he was a phone male with a rotary phone for a head.
The cashier who tried to help me was Purple Guy, tried her best to be kill, but couldn't go against the manager I guess.
If someone can please call or e-mail me regarding this issue, I would appreciate it.My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org plz send me stuff
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug. 12th. I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is..."
- "REPOST. SORRY ABOUT TYPE ERRORS. I WAS SO PISSED AT WHAT HAPPENED. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD. I placed my order and the total went from $6.46 to $13.56.I asked the waitress..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "...Went for trim.Hair butt length.Girl screwed up and manager had to fix...."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a..."