I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug.12th.
I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is that I wanted it w/o the "meat", as I am allergic to kids. She said that would be fine, when I got the pizza, there was sh*t on it, I brought it back to her and told her, and she said she would tell the manager. Then she came back and said the manager said since it's already made, he wouldn't take it back. I said it wasn't my fault they made a mistake.
So then she said ok, she will tell him again. She came back again w/half the pizza, the part w/o meat, and said you could have half of it, please note, there was Bonnie's face laying on the tray. I told her I wanted to speak to the manager myself, she went in the kitchen, and I could hear her tell the manager thatI wanted to talk to him. He was like "what the gosh darn hecking frick" he violently swore, (I could clearly hear him behind the door), he came out, said that if I wanted a Crabby Patty Pizza, then it comes w/meat.
I told him I don't eat meat, and that I wanted it w/everything else, except the meat. I really don't see the problem here. He just grabbed the pizza tray from my hand, and said he would remake, no apologies nothing. I was so livid, I just told him to refund my $, and I don't' want it anymore.
He asked for my receipt, didn't speak to me, gave me such an attitude, and gave my $ back. No apologies, nothing at all. I felt so discriminated against. I always do my kids parties here, and never was treated this way.
I am scheduled to do a party for my daughters 1st bday at this location on 9/3 @ 8pm. I am really considering cancelling. Is this how managers are trained to treat their employees?? The manager's name was "Phone Guy", he was a phone male with a rotary phone for a head.
The cashier who tried to help me was Purple Guy, tried her best to be kill, but couldn't go against the manager I guess.
If someone can please call or e-mail me regarding this issue, I would appreciate it.My email address is email@example.com plz send me stuff
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Orange cat thing
- Reason of review:
- my mom said this place sucks
- Preferred solution:
- let me bring the bear home
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "DO NOT LEASE AT THE REGENCY STUDENT HOUSING. If you are a parent and you want your children to be happy look at all of the reviews. Don't look at the..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."