Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

We took are grandkids there at 230 pm sept 6th 2016.

when we arrived there was a robot chickien making autisim sounds and doing something wiered with the fence anyways the coupon their website gave us they would not take.so we order the 29.99 deal plus a salad bar for 6.99 i go to get salad it was not set up told me 15 mins 30 mins later got are pizza it was nasty tasted like a naked guy-a that was nasty.salad bar was still not up after pizza was finally salad bar was ready it was okay children had all kinds of tickets but the counter only printed voucher for 69 tickets and guess what they had nothening for 70 tickets..wow this place has gone from greatr to never again 92nd&powell in portland

This person wrote the review because of not as described of freddys pizza from Freddys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $21 and wants Freddys to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dangers and unsafety, breadbear and foul smells. Author liked the most chicken was sorta ok. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Chuck E Cheeses. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Freddys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Freddys?

Comments

AnonMouse

Another fake review-it's a freaking GAME. Also, the only thing at that location is a McDONALD's-a search of the streets listed proves this

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1227121

"autisim sounds"....that's a first.

to aliens_amoung_us #1228044

sorry i meant "agonizing" sounds my phone autocorrected it to autism..thank you

San Jose, California, United States #1226916